Saturday, January 6, 2018

Some Unboxings for your New Year!


Hey guys! Wishing you all the best in 2018 😊

I have received some amazing boxes recently, and wanted to share the goodies with you all!

First: Spearcraft's Comic Hearts Box

The box featured:
A Deadpool comic metal bookmark 📖
A beautiful black chain Wonder Woman necklace 💎
Monthly magnet: Justice League ✨
Harley Quinn leather cord charm bracelet 🖤
Comic book enamel pin 💙
Instructions for a Secondhand Heart inspired Typography Art print by @design_nerdlife 💗
Signed book plate AND letter from author Tamsyn Murray @tamsynmurray 📝
Book: Instructions for a Secondhand Heart by Tamsyn Murray ❤️

Use code PRETTY10 to save on yours!


Second: My first ever @fairyloot box that I got for Christmas 🎄

The theme was Oh So Regal ❄️ and included some beautiful items:
A full size Pop by @originalfunko (6 options), I got Pocahontas (I wanted Rapunzel, but oh well!) ⭐️
That’s my first ever Funko, and I already know I want to expand my collection 😂
An exclusive Virtuous & Fair Pouch by @missphi 💜
Next was an exclusive Prince Candle (4 options) from @acourtofcandles 🕯 I received Prince Aladdin 😍
A beautiful travel sized notebook designed by @stellabookishart 💖
A cute Books Rule exclusive keychain by @fictionteadesigns 👑
BOOK: UK edition of Everless by @sarahollandwrites - it only comes out in North America tomorrow so these were received pre release 😱
◻️◻️◻️
The two bonus items were a War Storm by @victoriaaveyard bookmark and a sampler of Rosemarked by @lkblackburne 💗


Third: Whimsify's Ruthless Box

The box included some really fun items by various shops:
An exclusive Darkling bubble bar from The Grisha Trilogy made by @geekandwonder💧
A Ronan Lynch bookmark for Raven Cycle fans, created exclusively for this box by @littlepapermama
A pin from one of the most hated book villains ever, Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter), made by @ohsogeeky 💓
From the Shatter Me series by @taherehmafi , a Warner fan art print by @dasstark 🔮
Another ruthless character, Cersei Lannister was represented by a BEAUTIFUL (and exclusive) candle by @flickeringfandoms ⚔️
A sweet touch was added by @faithfullycharmed23 from her adorable hot cocoa that I can’t wait to enjoy ☕️
Book: Renegades by Marissa Meyer 💙 One of my reasons for adoring this box was this book, I want to read it so badly 😍

Hope you all have a great weekend!