Friday, September 21, 2018

September Uppercase Unboxing


Hi lovelies! Long time no chat, sorry about that guys! School has been hectic but as the month comes to end, I have got some unboxings to share *happy dance*


First up is the September Uppercase Box! This was my second box from them, and it was out of this world!

Included:
✨ Library pattern scarf
✨ Ignite the Stars pin
✨ Ignite the Stars Deleted Scenes booklet
✨ Free Preview of Descendant of the Crane
✨ BOOK: Signed copy of Ignite the Stars by Maura Milan @mauraisdoomed


This box was so much fun! In terms of the goodies, I loved the the scarf the most. The light fabric and fun pattern makes it a gorgeous bookish accessory for any outfit. This is my first bookish scarf, and I cannot wait to wear it. The feather pin was another goodies included and it is absolutely stunning. Finally, the book, Ignite the Stars - which is a fast paced sci-fi adventure. The reviews already excellent, and it has moved to the top of my TBR!


The extra online content that is unlocked with special codes is one thing that sets this box apart. Adding a bookmarked filled with codes to unlock behind-the-scenes video from the author, as well as quizzes and discussions, is an awesome way for readers to connect and interact. I love the idea of meeting other readers and sharing opinions about the book included that month, and it further increases my excitement about each monthly box from Uppercase.

Keep in mind friends, Uppercase Box is only available in Canada & the U.S.A. currently, but maybe it will expand in the future. Overall, I highly recommend checking it out for Young Adult readers if you enjoy fun new YA releases, high quality items, and interacting online with fellow book lovers.


Thank you so much to Melissa and the wonderful team at @uppercasebox for sending this my way to review, it was amazing!