Tuesday, October 2, 2018

September Wrap Up & October TBR


WOW September just flew by!

Below are the novels I read, and links to their reviews! I hope to maintain four books per month while I am in school, and hopefully October is just as good of a reading month!

Girls of Paper and Fire: 4.5/5 ⭐️
     Goodreads Review

Grim Lovelies: 3.75/5 ⭐️
     Goodreads Review

For a Muse of Fire: 4/5 ⭐️
     Goodreads Review

Geekerella: 5/5 ⭐️
     Goodreads Review



Looking ahead into this month, I have created my October TBR pile. I am a bit of a mood reader so it might change a bit, but I am excited for all these titles none the less!


I hope to read:

- Assassin's Guide to Love & Treason (first on my list actually!)
- Beneath the Citadel
- Seafire
- Heart of Iron

I cannot wait to read these ones, I have heard good things about most of them 😍