Saturday, January 26, 2019

Bookish Shops Saturday


Hey guys! I just wanted to share some amazing shops that I am proud to be working with this season or just adore shopping at, and maybe you'll find a new bookish shop to support!


BOOK BOXES:


Beacon Book Box

Based in Michigan, USA, this family run business is celebrating their one year anniversary in February! They're so much fun to be apart of, and very interactive with friends and followers (weekly live videos, YouTube channel, Book Club, etc.). I cannot wait for my first box, the January one, which ships next week! Their February DANGEROUS DESTINIES box is still available, in case you'd like to join the Beacon Family 💙

code: LIBRARY5


Uppercase Box


If you're a fan of new YA releases, but want to reduce the goodies (and the cost) of a normal box, I highly recommend Uppercase Box. With a SIGNED new YA release hardcover in every box, along with a small variety of goodies, it is the perfect box for book lovers on a budget. Every month also allows the reader exclusive author and story content on their website.


Totally Booked Crate

Another one of my favourite full size book boxes is American based Totally Booked Crate. Each month they offer fun themes, with the option to choose a YA Contemporary or YA Fantasy new release to be included in your box. There is also always a candle and snack (perfect for a night of reading)!

code: TBCPRETTY10



BOOK SLEEVES:


Love You More Studios

This family run book sleeve is one of my new favourite bookish shops! Ran by Katie and her mom, these sweet ladies create handmade book sleeves and snuggles in a variety of fun, festive, or bookish patterns. The fabrics are high quality and I cannot wait to see them grow! Their most recent released sleeves celebrate PINK WEEK, in prep for Valentine's (or Galentine's) Day 💟 and adorable animal patterned sleeves (including llamas and foxes)!

code: PRETTY10



CANDLES:


Until the Very End Co.

For fans of wood wick candles, I adore Tara's candles. She has bookish, traditional, and movie based candles, some of her candles are featured on my IG feed and highlights if you want to take a look. She also has a fresh new website, so check it out!

code: PRETTY15


Lacuna Candle Co.

This is a UK based, sister-owned candle shop, and these ladies are so sweet. With a variety of bookish and movie candles, plus some new products coming soon, you won't want to miss out!

code: PRETTY10


My Wick of Tea

I am also a huge fan of supporting local shops, such as fellow Canadian Raquel's shop. Based only a few hours from me, her beautiful scents are perfect for any book lover. I personally recommend the Shadowhunters series haha.

code: PRETTY15


Wick & Fable

Being chosen as a rep for Wick & Fable was one of my highlights of the month! Jess's candles are from a variety of bookish fandoms, along with epic monthly candle boxes. The theme for the February box will be released very soon! She also currently has free US shipping on orders of $100 USD or more.

code: PRETTY10


Elysian Shop of Wonders

For those of you who know me, you know I loved the book box Cushy Crate. And while Deanna does not do monthly boxes anymore, in March she is opening up her new candle shop - as well as creating occasional special edition boxes! She is based in British Columbia, Canada, and you can check her out on IG for all the info!


---------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading - and found some new bookish businesses to support!

QOTD: who are your favourite bookish shops?