Friday, December 15, 2017

Announcements!


Good afternoon everyone!

I am proud to announce that I have been chosen to rep 2 fun companies in the new year!

1. Irisellium --> click here to shop!

Kayla makes beautiful laminated (and unlaminated) bookmarks, and is based in the same city as me! She also creates stunning custom bookmarks!  I already have 4 bookmarks from her, and cannot wait to get more!

2. Happymood Studio --> click here to shop

They have various bookish candles and fun, colourful bookmarks on their store! I have already peaked in the shop, and their Y.A. Novel candle is my fave! Their products are perfect for gifts or for yourself!

Once I know further details, I will share my rep codes so you all can save too!

REMEMBER:

I am still repping for Spearcraft (click here to shop)
They have amazing goodies in their shop, past boxes and products, and December boxes will be shipping very soon!

USE CODE PRETTY10 TO SAVE