Sunday, December 17, 2017

New Book Merchandise!

Hey lovelies!

Some book merchandise updates for you:

My December Spearcraft box is coming on Tuesday, and I am so excited! I will share an unboxing on my Instagram story when it arrives! Check out Spearcraft on Instagram if you want to see the goodies in the Comic Hearts box!

My parents bought me a Whimsify box and a Fairyloot box for Christmas, both are the December boxes, and I cannot wait to see what is inside! I have been skillfully avoiding spoilers as people receive theirs! Do you have a favourite box subscription company?

I shopped on Happy Mood Studio's website today for my products for my rep package, and I am so impressed with her bookmarks! Plus her candles look so nice, I cannot wait to share them with everyone when they arrive in a couple weeks!

On Irisellium's etsy page I have chosen my rep bookmarks for January, and I am so thrilled with her new designs! They will arrive around Christmas time, and I will share a reveal on my Instagram story when they come.

Finally, I bought myself a cute hoodie from Hobbyaholic that says "Messy buns, Books, Coffee, and Chaos" across the front in, to stay cozy while representing my reader status during these chilly winters!

Have a great night everyone!